Tuesday 30 June 2009

One More Sleep

Last week, I turned 39. Still, I am looking fierce and fabulous so not too worried about the effects of the years passing me by. Especially as I received a top up from "Beau"tox as the forehead was not quite as frozen as I like it .

As usual he was looking more than dashingly handsome, he was drop dead gorgeous. Thing is readers, in the past 2 weeks there have been some interesting developments with him. He now sends me text messages signed off with "x" and at varying times of the day - like Midnight, which I am positive despite my being blonde, are not the usual times of salutation to sign off with to your clients.

Last week, during my top up, the gorgeous Doctor asked if he could book a "session" with me - he meant a reading.

Shame I had a different type of session altogether planned in my head. Anway, it has been arranged for Wednesday of this week ................................... at his apartment.

He also texted to say we could look at "webstyles etc x " and that he is looking forward to it . Not as much as me ! DING DONG !

My friend who works in HR management in the NHS has told me he has to stop doing my Botox after my visit due to the Code of Conduct.

Stuff the Code of Conduct, I am more interested in his bedside manner.

Anyway, I am beyond excited although I have to admit as confident, arrogant and immodest as I usually am about my mediumship abilities, I am worried that in my excitement about seeing him at his apartment, I will get stagefright.

Can you imagine the shame ????

L-C here is also wondering whether he will have a card or pressie for me as he is such a gentleman despite nearly taking my eye out last week with a hyperdermic needle when doing the top up as we were both giggling so much, I actually had to get him to stop until we composed ourselves. I did receive a very apologetic text from him late on my birthday wishing me all the best and that his memory is "shit" that is why he had not sent wishes earlier.

For the record, he looked even better than the 1st lot of botox. He had stubble (so much more than sexy) and rather cool t shirt (fitted him perfectly) jeans and casual shoes.

At one point I had to ask him to turn the air con up - I acutally said " it is hot in here" cliche I know - truth ? Yes, not sure if it was him or the heat.

Therefore, Wednesday 1st July could see the start of something very fresh and exciting.

Of course, I mean my website - as he is really into designing it and getting it up and running for me. He has told me the domain name I want is free and explained some other things to me, I feigned interest and pretended I understood what he meant.

He also said I need to think about some points about myself for the "About us" page.

What about this for starters ?

Fabulous
Talented
Great psychic and mediumship ability
Frozen forehead
Has a hot Doctor to adminster Botox


Watch this space ........................... Only One More Sleep .............................

No comments:

Post a Comment