Monday 25 May 2009

"Beau"tox

Two weeks ago, I booked myself in to have some more Botox. I decided to give back to myself after giving continually all the time to clients in their readings.

Oh Ok ! I admit it, I am just vain !


I felt the forehead was in need of some help in the paralysing muscles department. The last Doctor that did it last probably put enough in to paralyse a hamster's muscles as it wore off after 7 weeks, although I did tell her as it was the second time she had administered the treatment, I felt she needed more as it was apparent it did not last long.


Hence, I looked up some Doctor's in the area and even called a few salons who regularly have treatments there for customers. Basically, both salons were useless at communication, gave out wrong prices and in reality did nothing for my trust of whoever they had coming in to inject poison into my face as their first impressions ( we all know how much L-C here loves a good first impression) did nothing to instill confidence in me with reference to their ability and their Doctor's.

I had made an appointment via email with a Doctor - who does house visits ! How fabulous! Botox on Wheels ! A house call for Botox ? WONDERFUL !

I arranged for Botox on Wheels to come to the office, that my promotions company have and I also sometimes do readings from there.

My botox day arrived so I went to the office to duly wait for said Doctor's arrival. My promotions team was there also. The team consists of a gay couple. The office is situated on one of the couple's Dad's car lot.

The Doctor arrived and got out of the car.

My goodness, even before administering botox, I was rendered motionless to the spot. The being that had got out of the car, was heavenly.

A Botox adonis.

My gay colleague's jaw dropped ! I was frankly ready to drop my knickers to match our jaws.

Doctor did the botox , in the most unusual setting we concurred for him to do the treatment i.e. in a promotions company office in a car lot, on a lady who talks to the dead for a living and sells make up part time.

Doctor, gay colleague ascertained was not married, as we were all chatting away merrily. Gay men are good at getting things like this out of straight men - they just ask as they can get away with it.

I was certainly merry, when he was that close to me doing the treatment. During which he told me he carries a full resucitation kit in his car. Good job. I thought as I nearly fainted when I saw you.

Heaven knows how he gets out alive from bored rich housewives homes ! He is HOT !

Doctor did about 3 areas and when I asked him how many had he done, he said

"One and a half to you"

That was all he charged me. He also told me he wants a reading off me, told me he lives nearby, asked me if I have a website. Offered to build me a website as he built the one for his clinic and told me he would call me !

A Doctor on call ! I was a psychic on heat !

Anyway, gay colleague, said he kept popping in and out of the office to leave us two "lovebirds" alone and that Doctor indeed was a very handsome boy.

People - this man is the most handsome guy I have seen in my thirty something years on this planet.

Brad Pitt and George Clooney would feel insecure next to this man.

Tomorrow is the day he calls me to arrange the review in case I need a top up - I will tell him I do - just to get to see him again ! Although Psychic L-C here has a feeling he will call me after the review to arrange the reading and website building.

You know what I see for the Doctor in the imminent future ??


A petite pretty blonde with an unusual job, who does not look her age as there is not a line on her face and they met in an unusual location.

Wonder who that could be ????

"Beau"tox - every fabulous fierce female needs a little help against the ageing.

No comments:

Post a Comment